You can get a 100% score in the True or False Pokemon Edition Quiz Answers by using our correct answers. True or False Pokemon Edition Quiz Show will comprise of 20 questions. You must pass the quiz with a 100% score to receive your prize. This quiz is available on the VideoQuizStar website, where players attempt to answer the questions to win rewards.
True or False Pokemon Edition Quiz Answers
The questions and their answers are updated all the time on Lifefow. If a change is made to a quiz, we do our best to update the answers as soon as possible. If you see an outdated question or one with a wrong answer, please contact us via comment or email us.
Q 1. The Pokémon Emergency Clinic is the building where you take your Pokémon to get healed.
Q Alt 1. Let`s start with some basics and fun. You walk and catch as many of these powerful creatures as you can. The PokeStops allow you to load your backpack with goodies.
Q 2. Blossomon is a Pokemon.
Q 3. Charmander evolves into Charizard starting at level 16.
Q Alt 3. You can collect eggs from gifts.
Q 4. Squirtle is a starter Pokémon.
Q Alt 4. Lilly, Violet, and Daisy are the names of Misty’s sisters.
Q Alt 4-2. This Pokémon has the longest name which is an isogram and was introduced in Generation VIII.
Q 5. Ash once turned into a Pokémon.
Q Alt 5. One of these is a generation VII, Fighting-type Pokémon.
Q 6. Typhlosion’s biggest weakness is poison.
- False – his weaknesses are ground, rock, and water.
- True – but his high HP can keep him in the fight.
- False – the poison is part of his special attack.
- True – the poison kills him in less than 30 seconds.
Q 7. It is considered the weakest and most pathetic Pokémon, and it needs 100 candies to evolve.
- True – he will become strong and beautiful
- True – he will be weak only against fire.
- False – for evolution he needs 400 candies.
- False – this Pokémon doesn`t evolve.
Q 8. The player’s hometown is called Pallet Town.
- True – and it has two exits
- False – it is called Celadon City
- True – and it is located in northwestern Kanto
- False – it is called Viridian City
Q Alt 8. Lapras is a dual Water/Earth Pokémon.
- True – and it does not evolve into any other Pokémon
- False – it is a dual Water/Ice Pokémon
- True – and it was introduced in Generation I
- False – it is only a Water Pokémon
Q 9. Pokemon was released in Europe before it was released in North America.
- True – and this occurred in 1997
- False – it was released in Europe at the same time it was released in North America
- True – and this occurred in 2001
- False – it was released in Europe over a year after its release in North America
Q Alt 9. In Galar, Mr. Mime Jr. evolves into Mr. Rime.
- True – and the Mr. Rime form starts at level 50
- False – and he is known for his tap dancing
- True – and he is mostly blue and white
- False – and he is a pure Psychic-type Pokémon
Q 10. Mewtwo Returns, the film, was released in North America on December 30, 2000.
- False – in 2000, Detective Pikachu was released.
- True – Mewtwo, voiced by Bill Wise, was a big hit.
- False – was released in North America in December 2001.
- True – was directed by Hideki Sonoda.
Q 11. Pokémon Red and Green debuted in Japan.
- True – and Pokémon Red and Blue debuted in the U.S.
- False – Pokémon Red and Yellow debuted in Japan
- True – and Pokémon Red and Green also debuted in the U.S.
- False – Pokémon Red and Blue debuted in Japan
Q Alt 11. Identify these Pokémon by eyes and tell us which statement is false.
- Three out of four are Fire-type Pokémon.
- Two of them are Generation V Pokémon.
- All four are Grass-type Pokémon.
- All four are Generation III Pokémon.
Q 12. The debut Pokémon games were created for Sega Genesis.
- True – and shortly thereafter for Super Nintendo
- False – they were created for Game Boy
- True – and shortly thereafter for Nintendo Entertainment Systems
- False – they were created for Virtual Boy
Q Alt 12. “Aaahkgnkns “ (unscramble it) in Generation I has a base special stat of 30.
- True – is a powerful Normal-type Rock-type Pokémon.
- False – this is Generation III Pokémon.
- True – is still the best Dragon-type Pokémon.
- False – in Generation I, he has a base special stat of 40.
Q 13. When shiny, this Pokémon’s entire body turns yellow while its gems turn pink.
- True – headaches and terrifying visions can be caused by their curses.
- False – he turns blue with white gems.
- False – this is the smallest Poison-type Pokémon.
- True – it draws its powers from light-based attacks.
Q Alt 13. Todd Snap helps Professor Elm’s research by taking pictures of Pokémon.
- True – and the game that featured this photo-taking debuted in 1999
- False – Todd Snap helps Professor Oak
- True – and players could print their photographs at Pokémon Snap Stations
- False – Professor Elm helps Doctor Lilac’s research
Q 14. The variety of attacks of Mew is better, but Mewtwo has a better overall Pokédex stat profile.
- False – Mew is the evolution of Mewtwo.
- True – Mew is not that powerful but is an extremely rare Pokémon.
- True – Mewtwo can be defeated just by a pure Dragon-type Pokémon.
- False – Mew is more powerful even if it is smaller.
Q Alt 14. The first Pokémon movie was released in Japan in 1998.
- True – and it was released in English under the title: ‘Pokémon: Mewtwo’
- False – it was released in Japan in 1999
- True – and it was released in English under the title: ‘Pokémon: The First Movie’
- False – it was released in Japan in 1996
Q 15. ‘Pokémon Z’ was released after ‘Pokémon X’ and ‘Pokémon Y’.
- True – and it was the most successful game in the franchise
- False – ‘Pokémon Sun’ and ‘Pokémon Moon’ were next in the series
- True – and it introduced players to more than 40 new Pokémon
- False – ‘Pokémon Z’ was released before ‘Pokémon Y’
Q Alt 15. This Pokémon evolutionary chain starts with the same letter.
- False – the evolution names start with different letters.
- False – currently this Pokémon has no evolutions.
- True – is a Fairy-Type Pokémon.
- True – the evolution chain starts with S.
Q 16. Sand Attack, Sand Tomb, and Burning Sands are all Ground moves.
- True – and Burning Sands has a power of 70
- False – but Sand Tomb traps opponents
- True – and Sand Attack has the highest accuracy
- False – Sand Tomb is a Bug-Type move
Q 17. These two fully evolved Pokémon cannot learn Solar Beam.
- True – this is just Venusaur’s hidden ability.
- False – just one of them cannot learn this move.
- False – this is a specific Fire-type move.
- True – as of Generation VII.
Q Alt 17. In ‘Pokémon Go’, Team Valor relies on courage in battle.
- True – and their leader is Candela
- False – they rely on the strength
- True – and they believe that ‘Pokémon are more courageous than humans
- False – they rely on knowledge
Q 18. This Pokémon signature move was introduced in Generation VII.
- True – with this move he hits the target twice and has a chance to flinch.
- True – he was the first legendary Pokémon owned by the main character.
- False – the Dragon Hammer move was introduced in Generation VIII.
- False – this move confuses the target if it hits.
Q Alt 18. There were 150 Pokémon in the original Pokédex.
- True – and the last one in the deck was Mew
- False – there were 121
- True – and the first one in the deck was Bulbasaur
- False – there were 151
Q Alt 18-2. There were 151 Pokémon in the original Pokédex.
- True – and the last one in the deck was Mew
- False – there were 121
- True – and the first one in the deck was Mew
- False – there were 150
Q 19. According to the Legends of Sinnoh, this Pokémon hatched from an egg and shaped the whole world.
- False – this is a normal Rock-type Pokémon.
- True – was not officially recognized by Nintendo until 2009.
- False – his evolution is actually much stronger.
- True – it was introduced in Generation III.
Q Alt 19. In Japanese, Professor Elm is called Dr. Utsugi.
- True – and he is located in Old Bark Town
- False – he is called Dr. Yukinari Ohkido in Japanese
- True – and he is credited with the discovery of Pokémon eggs
- False – but he is the best when it comes to the research of Pokémon evolution
Q Alt 19-2. One of these color schemes belongs to a Rock-type Pokémon.
- False – none of these is Rock-type.
- False – there are two, A and C.
- True – it`s scheme B.
- True – it`s scheme A.
Q 20. Which statement below is FALSE about Pokémon moves?
- Double Team – the user’s lowered stats are reset if powered up by a Normalium Z into a Z-Double Team.
- Thunder – has been there since the first game.
- Explosion – some strong Pokémon can naturally learn this move.
- Boomburst – it is a Normal-type move and it will affect Ghost-types.
- Earthquake – the effect is felt by every Pokémon on the field.
- Hydro Cannon – it does have the disadvantage of skipping the next turn.
Q Alt 20. Which statement below is FALSE about Pokémon moves?
- Explosion – just don’t try it on any Ghost-types – it won’t affect them.
- Earthquake- when a Pokémon doesn’t have the Levitate ability or is not a Flying-type, this popular move deals Ground-type damage.
- Thunder – although it can be difficult to use, it never fails.
- Boomburst – among all the moves, this one has the fewest learners.
- Hydro Cannon – this ability is only available to fully evolved Water-type Pokémon.
- Double Team – is a Normal-type, non-damaging move.
Also Read: Spin the lucky wheel: Summer Vibes Quiz Answers [100% Score]